The Earth Smart™spa
HotSpring® builds some of the most environmentally friendly spas on the market, each designed with our environmental footprint in mind.
Each HotSpring spa operates with unique energy-efficient features, so you can enjoy lower monthly operating costs.
The FreshWater® Salt water sanitizing system automatically generates the precise amount of cleaners your spa needs, extending the life of your spa’s water, so you can drain and refill less frequency.
Think Green Manufacturing:
As environmental stewards, Hot Spring Spas has made Green initiatives part of the long-term corporate strategy reflected in all aspects of our business. Our steps for a minimal environmental footprint include:
- Conducting an Ecovaluation™ event that identified projects for energy reductions that significantly decreased carbon dioxide emissions — the equivalent of planting 374 acres of trees
- Using enhancements to our water system controls that save over 1 million gallons of water each year
- Recycling over 2.5 million pounds of materials each year
- Featuring an ABS plastic structure made of partially recycled materials and is recyclable on Highlife® Collection NXT models
- Committing to clean, more efficient transportation as a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Wrapping each Hot Spring spa in material containing approximately 50% post-consumer recycled content that is 100% recyclable
- Producing our own power 24/7 that uses clean-burning natural gas
- Dedicating “Green” and “Energy Efficiency” teams committed to continue education and implant energy efficient and Green practices
- Joining the U.S. Green Building Council
- Significantly reducing our use of paper by continually implementingnew electronic communications and business systems
- Printing our brochures on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Paper with Green Power, which ensures that the paper contains fiber from well-managed and responsibly harvested forests and is manufactured with renewable energy.